These Terms and Conditions govern the use of policyhouse.com (“policyhouse.com” or ‘’we‘’ or ‘’our‘’ or ‘’us‘’) and purchase of insurance products and/or services from insurance providers through Crossroads Insurance Brokers L.L.C. (“Broker”), which operates and maintains policyhouse.com , ("Services"). As a user of the Website (‘’you‘’), you acknowledge that your use of this Website for any reason, including any transactions you make (‘’use‘’ or ‘’using‘’) is subject to our terms and conditions (‘’Terms‘’). We strongly recommend that you read the terms carefully before using the Website www.policyhouse.com.
- We reserve the right to change Terms at any time. Any such changes will be deemed to have taken effect when posted on Website and it is your responsibility to read Terms on each occasion you use www.policyhouse.com. By accessing www.policyhouse.com, registering an Account or using the Services offered by policyhouse.com on the website, you agree to be bound by terms. If you do not agree with terms, your sole recourse is to discontinue your use of www.policyhouse.com
- If you are not a consumer or end user, you confirm that by using www.policyhouse.com, you have the authority to bind any business or third party on whose behalf you may be using www.policyhouse.com.
Account and Registered User
- In order to access certain functions of the Service, including the ability to order and purchase Products, you must register and create an account on www.policyhouse.com, secured by a password (‘’Account‘’). Any Account so created is personal and exclusive to you and is non-transferable to any third party. It is your sole responsibility to keep your username and password secure.
- If you register and create an Account, you are a ‘’Registered User‘’. To be a Registered User, you must be 18 years of age and must provide true and accurate information (including your name, valid ID number/resident date of birth, valid and active e-mail address, valid Mobile Number, Cars details /current local address, credit/debit/master card details. Subject to applicable law, We reserve the right to refuse service or access to the Website, terminate accounts, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
- By registering at and using www.policyhouse.com by you in the course of the registration process is true and accurate and you undertake to ensure that such information is kept updated. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your account or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately.
- policyhouse.com’s service provides its customers with insurance products from registered insurance companies that authorised by Insurance Authority and all products are compliant with the regulations of Insurance Authority.
The Product consists of the following documents:
- Policy Wordings;
- Policy Schedules; and
- Subsequent product adjustments and the alteration or modification of the structure of the Product.
- Terms and conditions of the insurance company issuing the insurance policy.
- Motor Insurance cover commences only after approval and issuance by the insurance company.
- policyhouse.com’s service reserves the right to grant or reject the purchasing request of insurance product on the outcome of the inspection
- As a User, you may order and purchase Products through the Service. If a payment is applicable to your order for a Product, you agree to pay the full amount for that Product as indicated during the order process. All orders that you place on www.policyhouse.com will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms.
- The ‘’confirmation‘’ stage sets out the final details of your order. Following that, we will send to you an order acknowledgment e-mail, detailing the Products you have ordered. You may note that this e-mail is not an order confirmation or order acceptance.
- After acceptance of your order, completion of the contract between you and the insurance company will take place on completion of any outstanding procedures, including inspections, subject to the receiving full payment for Products by the insurance company.
- From time to time there may be errors in the pricing of the Products that appear on the Website or during the order process. There may also be errors in transmission resulting in interruption of your purchase. policyhouse.com will in good faith try to resolve any issues that may arise as a result of such errors. You agree to cooperate with policyhouse.com to resolve such issues, and you agree that policyhouse.com shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Every Insurance company listed on policyhouse.com has a specific set of terms and conditions including for refunds. Please refer to the terms and conditions listed in the policy document for details. Refund value is deducted on pro-rata basis and may include cancellation fees charged by insurance companies.
- We take payment from your credit or debit card (‘’Card‘’) at the time we receive your order for the relevant Products, after we have checked your Card details.
- To ensure that your Card is not being used without your consent, if you select Visa/MasterCard where you will be required to enter your details. We may validate your details against appropriate third-party databases authorized by official authorities. By accepting Terms, you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, information provided by you may be disclosed to Visa/MasterCard, who may keep a record of that information. You may note that this is done only to confirm your identity. All information provided by you will be treated in accordance with applicable law in the United Arab Emirates.
- The price you pay for the Products ordered is the price displayed on www.policyhouse.com at the time we receive your order, subject to the following exceptions. While we try to ensure that all prices of Products on www.policyhouse.com are mentioned accurately and are linked electronically with insurance companies, it is possible that errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Products you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- All prices are shown in AED and include taxes (if applicable) at the applicable current rates. With respect to credit card and debit card transactions, please note it is your responsibility to check with your bank first prior to making a purchase that they do not levy any additional service, loyalty or convenience charges and fees for use of such cards and if there is any foreign exchange risk for you. We will not be held responsible or liable for any excess charges made by banks (or any involved third parties) to your credit or debit card.
- Will not provide any services or products to any Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctioned countries in accordance with UAE law.
Liability and Indemnity
- Policyhouse.com’s service does not warrant that the Website or any Products available through it will be uninterrupted or free from errors. There may be delay, omissions, interruption, and/or inaccuracies in Products available through www.policyhouse.com.
- policyhouse.com makes no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or non-infringement of any content on Website or Products available through it and you are responsible to undertake your own due diligence prior to review or purchase.
- We will take all reasonable precautions and followed by Insurance Authority regulations to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you. If you use www.policyhouse.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and its password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. www.policyhouse.com is not intended for selling Products to children, but only to adults who can purchase with a Card or other permitted payment method available policyhouse.com’s service. If you are under 18 years of age you can use www.policyhouse.com only with the permission and involvement of your parent or guardian, subject to applicable law.
- policyhouse.com’s service reserves the right to refuse Service, terminate Accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders anytime at their sole discretion.
The Website acts only as a conduit for you to acquire Products from third parties provided that all Products advertised on the Website are subject to the specific terms and conditions attached with each of the respective third party provider. Accordingly, we have no liability whatsoever for any Products and you expressly agree and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive rights and remedies with respect to any Products advertised on the Website are against the respective third party provider and not against us. Taking into account the above mentioned exclusion of liability, in case any liability is established by a Court with jurisdiction in a matter against us, you expressly acknowledge and agree that the maximum limit for any liability claim shall not in any event exceed the amount paid by you to us in respect of the specific Product to which any liability relates and is proven.
As a user on the Website, you hereby declare and confirm:
- that you understand and have properly read the wordings for the policy you intend to purchase online which is available on www.policyhouse.com for download.
- that the particulars furnished and provided when creating the policy are complete, true and correct.
- that I shall use my own credit or debit card when making any purchase on this Website.
- it is my responsibility to read and understand the terms of each insurance policy and my sole responsibility with respect to any purchase made on this Website.
- you will immediately notify us if you lose access to your username and password.
- you will only use this Website for ethical, moral, legal and honest purposes and in a manner compliant with these Terms and applicable laws.
- you will not commercialize the services provided by this Website.
- you will use the Website for your own personal use.
Submission on the Website
You are welcome to contact us directly at any time with information, reference, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, comments or suggestions.
Any information, reference, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, comments or suggestions that you may submit to us through the Website shall be deemed and always remain our sole and exclusive property. We will be entitled to use or disseminate such information for commercial or other purposes at our sole discretion without any obligation to compensate or remunerate you.
The entire content of the Website including but not limited to text, designs, graphics, photographs, video, interactive presentations, photographs, logos, text, arrangements and layouts are our sole and exclusive property or are licensed to us and all rights are reserved. All trade markAll trade marks and trade names including policyhouse.com and all other derivatives thereof including the trade marks appearing on the Website are proprietary to us and may only be used by licensees to whom we specifically grant or license such rights. You agree not to use, disseminate, publish or reverse engineer any content or other intellectual property rights in this Website without our prior written consent.
You are using the Website at your own risk. We do not make any warranties or representations, whether express or implied, arising out of law or otherwise in relation to the accuracy of the content on the Website and/or the quality or quantity of any goods, services or activities provided by any third party providers, and we assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website or in respect of any other issue with such goods, services or activities. We may make changes to the content or material on the Website without any prior notice. We are not under any commitment to update any content or material on the Website.
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information that you may provide to us through the Website, to our legal representatives and advisors and any governmental or federal authority in the United Arab Emirates.
We shall not be held responsible or accountable to you or any third party relying on you and in this respect you agree to fully indemnify us, for any loss, injury, claim or damage whether direct, indirect, consequential or punitive costs, liabilities, expenses, damages or otherwise that may be suffered by you through using this Website and/or the goods, services or activities of any third party providers. We shall not be liable in respect of any virus, contaminating or destructive features or Trojan that may affect your computer as a result of your use or access or interruption or inability to use or access the Website and/or any External Sites. You hereby waive any and all claims against us, our employees, shareholders, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, representatives, agents and licensors, arising out of your use or access or interruption or inability to use or access the Website. We do not provide any warranties, whether express or implied, to you through the use of the Website.
If a court in the United Arab Emirates finds any part of the Terms (or part of it) unenforceable or invalid then such part shall be deemed deleted and the rest of the Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect to the fullest extent permissible by the applicable laws.
notification shall be deemed valid. Notices to us can be delivered electronically as follows:
PO BOX: 115393, E306-308
Al Shoala Bldg, Deira
All other communication may be sent electronically to us at email@example.com
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the courts of the United Arab Emirates shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute.